Do you have Diabetes, Heart Disease, Arthritis or suffer from Depression or other ongoing health condition? Learn how to manage and take control of your health.
The Healthy Living workshops can teach you the skills you need to manage your condition such as:
- Understanding the benefits of physical activity.
- Understanding emotions linked to a chronic condition.
- Communicating with loved ones and health care providers about your condition.
What to expect:
- A FREE 6 week workshop.
- Fun, lively, and interactive 2.5 hour sessions.
- Enjoy the company and support
Dates and Times:
August 9, 2018 at 9:30-12 PM
August 16, 2018 at 9:30-12 PM
August 23, 2018 at 9:30-12 PM
August 30, 2018 at 9:30-12 PM
September 6, 2018 at 9:30-12 PM
September 13, 2018 at 9:30-12 PM
Each session builds upon the previous and participants are encouraged to attend all sessions.
Yuma County Public Health Services District
2200 W. 28th Street Yuma, AZ 85364
Annette Perez at (928) 317-4571 or email at Annette.firstname.lastname@example.org to register via email or for more information.