Individual Development Account (IDA) Program
Individual Development Accounts (IDAs) are a proven method for building assets in low income families. WACA’s IDA program supports low-income individuals in Yuma County who want to go to college or purchase a first home by matching every dollar saved in an IDA account with $3. WACA also helps participants save by providing free financial planning courses and financial counseling along the way.
- At least 16 years of age
- Participant must have some source of earned income
- Participant’s net worth must be less than $10,000 (excluding one car and one home)
- Participant’s income must be at or below 200% of Federal Poverty level
- Yuma County resident
- No Penalty for Early Exit
- Unlimited Financial Counseling available for participants
- Free Financial Capabilities and certified 8-Hour Pre-Purchase classes
For More Information:
To complete an application, download and complete the IDA Application Packet and contact us to schedule an appointment. 928-217-7156 or email at: BobbiF@wacog.com.