Are you behind or struggling to make your mortgage payments? Don’t wait until you are in the middle of foreclosure to ask for help. WACOG’s experienced, certified Housing Counselors can help save your home!
The fact is: income reduction can happen to anyone, for any number of reasons. During your private, free, one-on-one counseling sessions our counselors will assess your situation and provide recommendations for your next steps. We are here as your advocate to help obtain the best solution available.
What will our Housing Counselors do? They will…
- Help you to fully understand the foreclosure process and its long-term impacts on your financial health
- Determine possible options for loan modification
- Provide viable options for mortgage assistance and solutions to home retention
- Devise an action plan to overcome your crisis
- Help you develop a spending plan that works
- Share community resources for utilities, food, free legal services, etc.
WACOG Mortgage Assistance Application:
Would you like to complete a mortgage assistance application now? WACOG makes it easy!
- Download the intake packet here: Intake Application Update 8-17
- Once completed, save, scan, email, deliver, or fax the complete packet to one of our three counselors:
For prompt eligibility evaluation, we highly recommend thoroughly filling out all forms and collecting every required document, prior to submitting workout packets.
Individual Forms (coming soon):
- Mortgage Assistance Packet (includes: checklist of documents needed, WACOG Disclosure and Privacy Policies, WACOG intake application) (Editable PDF)
- Request for Mortgage Assistance (Editable PDF)
- Form 4506T-Request for Transcript of Tax Return (Editable PDF)
Don’t hesitate. Call and speak with a Housing Counselor now!
For more information, or to make an appointment, contact:
In Yuma or La Paz Counties: Sherri Tate: (928) 217-7161 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
In Yuma or La Paz Counties, Spanish: Regina Gonzalez (928) 217-7160 (email@example.com)
In Mohave County: Joyce Lucero (928) 377-1058 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You may also open and download a Preliminary Assessment and email it to any of the above-listed counselors. Preliminary Assessment