The Human Resources Department is dedicated to provide high quality human resource services to all WACOG departments and eligible employees.
Human Resource Philosophy
The Human Resources Department pursues its mission based on core values. We recognize that employees of WACOG are our most valuable resource.
- We are committed to: Incomparable professionalism
- Superior customer service
- People come first, are treated with dignity and respect, and are encouraged to achieve their full potential.
- Relationships are built on honesty, integrity and trust
- Diversity of people and thought is respected
- Excellence is achieved through wise use of human and financial resources
Since our team efforts are directly responsible for the success of this organization, our accomplishments allow us to share in the pride of Western Arizona Council of Governments. If you would like to become a part our team, please follow the WACOG application process instructions that follow. WACOG is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment and we encourage qualified applicants from historically underrepresented groups, along with Veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps and other national service alumni to participate in our recruitment efforts.